Statement of Vision
The Winlock High School Alumni Hall of Fame exists to recognize exemplary Winlock High School graduates as a lasting tribute to those who have brought honor to themselves, their school, and our/their communities. Our intent is to honor their success and excellence and to inspire present and future students.
General criteria for nominees:
- Must have graduated from Winlock High School at least 10 years prior to the time of nomination
- Made meritorious contributions to society in general or to a specific segment of society
- Has demonstrated a high level of achievement in his/her vocation and made significant contributions to that field
- Has served our community or country in a significant way
- Exhibits leadership, character and service in his/her profession or community
- Former teachers and coaches will be accepted and reviewed based upon the criteria listed above with the exception of graduation from Winlock High School.
Download the 2020 Winlock Hall of Fame Nomination Form HERE.
Please return completed nomination form to:
Winlock High School
C/O Winlock Hall of Fame Selection Committee
241 N. Military Road, Winlock WA 98596
Nomination forms must be turned in by Monday, March 2nd to be considered for this year’s induction. After March 2nd nomination forms will be accepted for next year’s induction.